Spreading positivity

Okay so I've been thinking about my last post quite  a lot and I would like to apologise because I was being very negative and not really helping anyone. I just had a lot in my system and just needed away to get it all out.
I just need to be more positive and not worry so much ( I am a first class worrier ).

And that's what this post is all about, spreading poitivity and happiness. And yes I know it sounds unbelievable cheesy but it's true. If we lived in a world where everyone was happy and kind to one another, we would be in a much better place.

If you think about it we have so many things to be happy about.  I think a lot of  people in my generation (including me )
don't realise how lucky we are. I've just spent 5 1/2 hrs doing a Physics controlled assessment today, instead of grumbling and complaining about it, I should have been grateful to have the oppotunity of Education. So many women have sacrificed themselves for our freedom and education so we should grab it.
This morning before school I was watching Alexa Losey "21 things I've learned at 21", and what she said really sunk in on me. I shouldn't be complaining about going to school when there are children all over this world who would swap places with me in a heart beat.

So what I think we should do is to be more happy ( and I know it's sometimes harder than it sounds ), smile at person in lessons you've never spoken to, it's very hard not to smile back if sometimes smiling at you ( just not to hard, otherwise it might come across as a bit creepy...)

I hope you had or are having a great day!
Bye x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PykOtPNs1wE- Alexa's Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi my name's Eleanor I'm 15 yrs old and from Wiltshire, UK. I decided to make this blog to share pictures from my holiday but now it's spread to be a more lifestyle blog. I hope you enjoy :)